Heat Insulated/SGS Certificate/TUV Sandwich Panel for Exterior Wall/External Wall/Outer Wall
Itroduction of Sandwich Panel
EPS Cement Sandwich Panel is made from both surfaces with 100% Non-Asbestos Calcium Silicate Boards( Siliceous and Calcium , such as sand, fly ash, lime, calcium carbide sludge and cement) the core of natural sand, foam particle, light weight port-land cement and many additives etc.
EPS Cement Sandwich Panel is well suited for urban areas with high rise buildings and those with high temperature variations. Due to lower density, high rise buildings constructed using eps cement sandwich panel require less steel and concrete for structure members.
Requirement of mortar for laying eps cement sandwich panel is reduced due to less number of joints. Similarly material required for rendering is also lower due to dimensional accuracy of eps cement sandwich panel. Better thermal efficiency of eps cement sandwich panel makes it suitable for use in areas with extreme temperature as it eliminates need for separate materials for construction and insulation leading to faster construction and savings.
Specification of of Sandwich Panel
|60mm roof system
75mm roof system
90mm interior partition wall
100mm interior partition wall
120mm exterior wall, floor, roof deck
150mm exterior wall
Advantages of Sandwich Panel
- Light weight and high strength;
- High hanging force;
- High fire resistance and long fire resistance limit;
- Good sound insulation effect;
- Large thermal resistance and good thermal insulation performance;
- Good waterproof performance;
- The product has low shrinkage value and small shrinkage cracks;
- The product surface is smooth and flat: the wall does not need to be plastered, and the amount of greasy unit area can save 1/3 compared with other walls;
- Green and environmentally friendly building materials;
- Increase the use area, good economic benefits;
Installation of Sandwich Panel
Sandwich wall panel do not need extra plaster for the surface, decorating the wall surface directly by tiles, wallpaper or other painting.